Discover our capabilities and network
Very often, the company is faced with the fact that the point of delivery is difficult to access in relation to the point of departure. For such shipments, our company uses the international method of combining modes of transport – multimodal or intermodal transportation. It is safe to include sea (river) shipments, as not every delivery point has its own access to sea (river) ports.
As part of the water and multimodal international communication, our company offers you:
- Optimal route selection with the most convenient ports
- Receipt and process of cargoes, transshipment, reloading and warehousing with their subsequent delivery to the place indicated by you by road or rail
- Registration of transit and other permits in the process of delivery
The main major ports that Baltcraft has been working with on a permanent basis:
- Nakhodka, Vladivostok (Russia)
- Riga, Klaipeda, Rotterdam, Antwerp (European Union)
- Qingdao, Lianyungang, Tianjin, Hong Kong, Shanghai (PRC)
- Jebel Ali (UAE)
- Bandar Abbas (Iran)
- Poti (Georgia)
- Chittagong (Bangladesh)
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.