MARITME AND MULTIMODAL FREIGHT
Company often gets orders that are quite challenging to implement. Sometimes a delivery needs using more than one mode of transportation. In these cases, company offers multimodal and intermodal transport services. These include sea (river) transportation as optional way of freight due to lack of outlet to the sea (river) on particular destinations.
BASIC MAJOR PORTS WHERE OUR COMPANY WORKS ON PERMANENT BASIS:
- Nakhodka, Vladivostok (Russia)
- Riga, Klaipeda, Rotterdam, Antwerp (European Union)
- Qingdao, Lianyungang, Tianjin, Hong Kong, Shanghai (China)
- Jebel Ali (UAE)
- Bender Abbas (Iran)
- Poti (Georgia)
- Chittagong (Bangladesh)
- Pasir Goodang (Malaysia)
OUR COMPANY OFFERS FOLLOWING SERVICES FOR SEA AND MULTIMODAL FREIGHT:
- Optimal route selection, stopover in the most convenient ports;
- Receiving and processing, transshipment, warehousing and further delivering on designated location with road or rail transport.