With accurate supply chain planning railway freight transportation is considered as the most optimal decision in price and quantity among all other modes.
Specialists of BALTCRAFT are ready to choose the type of railway rolling stock depending on your specifications of the declared cargo (wagons, open wagons, tanks, etc.) Dangerous (ADR) and oversized cargoes are transported in compliance with special safety measures, and only in specially designed wagons.
STAGES OF OUR RAIL FREIGHT TRANSFERRING SERVICE:
- Prepare a wagon for loading;
- Load and unload (using special equipment);
- Use mechanical fixing (and other methods) to protect cargo while delivering;
- Prepare all the necessary documents, coordinate with railway administration about special conditions of transferring;
- Get the planning of sending wagon, paying for station services;
- Issue railway codes for export, import and transit goods;
- Monitor cargo route on all steps of transferring;
- Place wagon for storage, return empty wagons.
ADVANTAGES OF MAKING YOUR RAIL FREIGHT WITH BALTCRAFT:
- Transfer arrangement as fast as possible.
- Baltcraft company rail routes includes Uzbekistan, Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, countries of the CIS, Europe, the Baltic States and Southeast Asia.
- Provide the delivery of cargo taking into account customs transit and full documentary support;
- Transfer dangerous and special cargos.