Road transportation is the best way to transport cargo between countries situated on the same continent, because these kind of service exclude additional loading and unloading
BALTCRAFT COMPANY GROUP READY TO:
- Organize the transaction process according to the specifics of domestic and international transport services;
- Sufficiently select equipment for any kind of cargo (temperature, oversize load, etc.);
- Monitor processes of collecting, sending, loading/unloading cargo;
- Track transportation route, condition of the goods;
- Transfer dangerous goods.
PACKAGE OF ROAD FREIGHT SERVICES:
- Loading/unloading the goods;
- Processing the package of documents required to get cargo from shipper and transfer it successfully to recipient.
- Prepared permissions to transfer particular cargo if it needed (dangerous goods, oversized loads, large loads and etc.)
- Transferring for standard, dangerous cargos, cargos, requiring ADR or special condition of transportation;
- Customs and convoy escort along the way;
- Coverage along the whole route of cargo;
- Transshipment on customs terminal (from car to car, from train wagons to car, from container to car and etc.)
VARIOUS CHARACTERISTICS OF PROVIDED ROAD TRANSPORT:
- Carrying from 2 to 24 tons;
- Capacity from 20 to 120 m3;
- Special trawls with height up to 3 m;
- Refrigerated semi-trailers to transfer cargo to maintain temperature requirements
- Semi-trailers to transfer equipment, wide loads and etc.